At Dr. Christopher Pescatore's dental practice, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we have always followed the usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, in between patients, we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
We realize that these are challenging times. The recommendations by the CDA and the governing bodies at large to the dental profession are intended to reduce the risk of patients’ exposure to COVID-19 and to preserve emergency supplies, while still allowing access to necessary and emergency dental services that will maintain the oral health of patients and keep them out of the hospital ER. The health and safety of our staff and patients are of utmost importance.
It is likely that the plan and recommendations will change as the most current situation demands. We are committed to staying abreast of the most current guidelines and recommendations as they are available.
Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or concerns. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.